UB Foundation Activities, Inc. and its affiliated entities process a wide range of non-gift service revenues on behalf of the University at Buffalo. Non-gift service revenues are generated from the following activities:
- The Faculty Practice Plan includes more than 450 physicians who are also professors at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation offers its subscribers a wide range of services and tools that enable them to document the severity of patient disability and the results of medical rehabilitation in a uniform manner.
- The Center for the Arts presents high quality performing arts and visual arts for the University, and the Western New York region, which enhances and augments the academic activities of the fine and performing arts departments at the University at Buffalo.
- A wide range of professional training and continuing education is offered by the University at Buffalo through numerous classes and seminar sessions.
- Dental student training programs provide the latest scientific and clinical knowledge, enhancing techniques with practical training and the newest technical updates.
- Various on-campus orientation programs are designed to welcome new students while providing important information on academics and student life. The objective is to provide a new student with a successful start as a University at Buffalo student.
- Rental revenues are processed for a number of properties operated by affiliates of the University at Buffalo Foundation. The majority of rent revenue is generated by six student housing facilities owned and operated by UBF Faculty-Student Housing Corp.
- Sponsored Program activity which are payments provided from an external source to produce a specific work project or specific services, over a specified period of time, utilizing University owned or controlled facilities or University personnel in the course of their duties.
- Various administrative services provided in support of the University at Buffalo.