Board of Trustees - Qualifications
- Dedication to the aims and objectives of UB and public higher education.
- Awareness of and access to individuals and organizations which can be encouraged to support UB financially and through volunteerism.
- Involvement in and contribution of financial support, priority time and/or personal expertise for the benefit of UB, its schools and its programs.
- Stature, influence, leadership, and visibility within one’s profession and/or community.
- Commitment to utilize the full and diverse range of the trustee’s personal and professional skills to increase the assets, effectiveness and importance of the UB Foundation as the primary enabling partner of the University at Buffalo.